Picking-up: 6:30am – 8:00am
Returning: 8:30am – 9:30am
Picking up: 11:30am – 1:00pm
Returning: 1:30pm – 2:30pm
Picking up: 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Returning: 6:30pm – 7:30pm
A doggie field trip is perfect for your pup to get out for fresh air and exercise! Doggie field trips are great because it keeps your dog engaged and entertained. It can be problem solving for the following:
● Pet parents who work from home that need to focus
● Pet parents who are full-time students
● Energetic dog that requires a bit more exercise than others
● Pets who have separation anxiety
● Pets that get easily bored, which can lead to destruction
● Pets that are showing signs of depression
● Pet Parents who just want to feel happy and good about gifting their pup a fun time
Is my pup perfect for doggie field trips?
Does your pup 100% get along with other dogs? Does your pup 100% get along with humans?
Is your pup physically able to accomplish a one-hour walk?
If you answered yes to these questions— then it’s more than likely your pup is a perfect fit for our field-trips!
Still not sure?
No problem! Every case is different. A majority of pet parents are worried about their pup’s behavior or social issues that really might not be a big problem to us. Remember, WE’VE SEEN IT ALL. Our job is to build a relationship and rapport with your pup. It takes time and that’s ok. We encourage all pet parents to call and schedule a meet & greet.